- // NIKE and NXTsports TEAM UP TO OFFER THE TRASHCAN LACROSSE EXPERIENCE...
- // Coach of the Month: Henry Bartlett...
- // Trashcan Lacrosse Player of the Month: Ben Gaver...
- // Check out Pics from Trashcan Lacrosse Winter Program...
- // Trashcan Lacrosse Coach of the Month: Coach Warren Danenza...
Why We Do What We Do
We are dedicated to providing kids with the best, most innovative lacrosse training:
- Our Mission is to provide innovative lacrosse training that will allow Trashcan players to take their game to the NXT level;
- The Trashcan Curriculum integrates progressive skill development, advanced techniques, team concepts, goal setting, the art of the 2v1 and a whole lot of Trashcan Lacrosse;
- Professional Coaches leading organized camps and clinics are the cornerstone of our program. We want players to improve and have fun while in a safe, controlled environment!
- Trashcan Lacrosse is why we play! It’s a dynamic game that develops core lacrosse skills and fosters creativity, while competing with your friends at lacrosse, the game we all love.
- 2013 Trashcan @ Episcopal Academy
- Andy Hayes’ Trashcan Lacrosse Camp (Week 1)
- June 24th - June 28th, 2013
- Episcopal Academy, Newtown Square, PA
- 2013 Trashcan @ United Sports
- Trashcan Lacrosse Camp @ USTC (Week 1)
- July 8th - July 12th, 2013
- United Sports, Downingtown, PA
- 2013 Trashcan @ George School
- Brett Manney’s Trashcan Lacrosse Camp
- July 15th - July 19th, 2013
- George School, Newtown, PA